2013年1月7日星期一

I can't help but again remind of you sit at the same table

At this time, my heart likes a calm sea, without a hint of the ups and downs of the traces Diablo 3 Gold. I took out my diary, record himself a day of life, in such a quiet beautiful night, I can heartily enjoy pen pour the rustle of, try to write their inner happiness and sadness. The night was quiet, seems to be silent to listen to the voice of my heart. The clock was ticking the ticking. Night, gradually deep, but I have not a little sleep. As cool and hot, hot and cold is on the desk; it is white paper on the dark words as well as beautiful as petals floating in the lake of life. Night, although is static, but never lonely. Words through the eyes arrived in mind, moist life, and a person will have a special spiritual. Looking at the sight of the new environment, I can't help but again remind of you sit at the same table Buy Diablo 3 Gold. Time flies, time flies wash away all the memory, see you again also can only use shock to describe my feelings, then you have towards their ideal brilliant palace. In the eyes of butterfly flower is an angel, because the flower give him life away from the dew of; in the eyes of flower, who is a good friend, because people give him life fragrance; in my eyes, you are my friend, because you give me the continuation of life Cheap Diablo 3 Gold. Several years later, in the society of ups and downs I left hundreds of blatant, find a remote place, in the stillness of the moonlight, I can't help but again remind of you sit at the same table.

没有评论:

发表评论