2012年10月24日星期三

Hear the screech of tires in the street

Last night. I stand to look out the window and see through the tree limbs an auto stopped at the cross street but nothing untoward as the car starts up again going East (Diablo 3 Gold). I sit down and hear another screech and rise again to the window wondering what it is I cannot see going on. This time it is a pick up truck skidding to a stop under the tree behind two parked vehicles. He revs the engine and burns rubber charging into the rear of the parked car shoving it forward a bit while blue smoke rises from the screaming tires.

He pulls away and down the street towards more traffic and people walking across streets.

He's headed right towards the police station.

I call 911 because I could see the potential for worse to happen very soon (Diablo 3 Gold). Takes forever, period of listening to a warning about wasting their time with frivolous calls while I can still hear the tires and car ambling towards the cops unknowingly.

Man must be stopped before he kills someone.

As I'm listening to a an operator tell me how this is not an emergency I see a fellow crossing the street towards the rear ended car.

He gets in and drives away while I'm on the phone never noticing his car is damaged and tail lights are in the street with other small parts.

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论