2012年12月4日星期二

As long as we stick to do things, we are able to achieve success

In our life, I always have something to do (Cheap D3 Gold), and we often want to insist on doing something, but we still do not insist on at last. For example, to learn a foreign language, doing sports, read books, lose weight, and learn computer and so on. We have to admit that most people do not have strong willpower. However, the willpower is an important guarantee for success. We do not have the ability to adhere to the reason, because our brains resist doing such things from the beginning (Diablo iii Gold Sale). If we do the thing year in year out, our first reaction is to flee when our brains think it. I plan to write a book in 2004, but the progress had been slow, even though I have set a standard – write more than 2000 words every day, but I still do not insist on. Finally, one day, I began to reflect on my behavior, and I found that I always avoid writing the book. Every time, when I remember that I need to write the book, I feel the pain. So I always give excuses, such as I must get ready to the lecture and training, so I have no time to write the book. As a matter of fact (Diablo 3 Gold), I really know that we should not give up halfway when we do things, if we give up, that is to say, we are wasting time. As long as we stick to do things, we are able to achieve success.

没有评论:

发表评论