2012年12月5日星期三

My father is at home what is good

My father is at home what is good, love of drink is this bad habit (Buy D3 Gold). So I really hope that my father can wine to quit.I know that daddy is very concerned about my learning, but because the drink often quarrel with my mother, I cannot study.A day of late night, all 12 points, the wind was blowing, stretch his hand not to see the five fingers, people already fell asleep. We also lit the lamp, my mother and I still can not sleep, just waiting for one -my dad. We were all worried about dad. Because of this morning my dad a few friends to ask dad to drink, said to a friend's birthday party. I think father is afraid the mother does not allow to find an excuse to Oh (Diablo iii Gold). Didn't think my father a whole day, sure now is drunk."Boom" a knock at the door made me jump is sure dad back. Mother rushed to open the door, I told in my mother's back. I saw two uncles helped alcohol smell dad came in, feel shy to say: "I'm sorry, let him drunk." The mother did not blame them, also thank them send you back. After they left, mom and dad walks, and father to stop drinking, but my father would not listen and still go to drink (Diablo 3 Gold Sale), and each time it was not drunk do not return.Dad, in order to my study and your health, and our family's happiness, I hope you to give up drinking!

没有评论:

发表评论