2012年12月20日星期四

There was also some space in stone


In the weekend, I always idle time isn't enough (Diablo 3 item). Once, I finally asked my mother and poured my idea. Mom smiled and told me the following story. She let me understand the truth.
Once upon a time there was a person and he always idled time was not enough. Once, he went to the mountains to find a hermit, and he told his confusion the hermit. Hermit did not say anything and took out a VAT to let the man put stone and filled with it.
The man took a great deal of trouble to fill the tank. Then the hermit let the man put the sand into a bucket. The person was very puzzled, and he thought the barrel has been filled with stones, how can pack sand? Although the stone has been filled with the barrel, there was also some space in stone (D3 Gold), sand from the gap in the fall. After finished, hermit let him pour water in a barrel.
The man more and more did not understand and he thought the pail was full of stones and sand. How can let him pour water in it? Although the sand was full of the space, but water permeability was from the past. After finished, the people did not understand and asked: "hermit, why did you let me do these things?" "I just want to tell you, time is like water. As long as you are willing to find time, time is like the water through anything. Finally, the man fully understood.
Hearing this story, I was deeply touched. Mother said, we must treasure the time (Diablo iii Gold), and then we can use time. The teacher said time is like the water in sponge, as long as you are willing to find, we will have. I understand their words and deeply reflect on myself.


没有评论:

发表评论