2012年6月18日星期一

The elder brother's wish

On Christmas Day, Paul's brother sent him a new car as gift (Diablo iii items). On that day, when Paul left the office, he found a boy was walking around his shiny new car, asked him admiring: "Sir, is it your car?" Paul nodded: "Yes, my brother gave me as the Christmas gift." The boy was very surprised and stammered: "Your brother sent it to you? So you do not spend money. I hope…" Paul thought the boy hoped that he had a brother could gave him a car, but he was shocked by the boy's words. "I want to be the elder brother that sends the car to younger brother." Paul invited him: "do you want to take my car to go for a ride?" the boy got on and he was full of excitement, after a while, he said to Paul: "Can you take me to my house?" Paul smiled and thought the boy just wanted to show to his neighbors and let them know that he went home by a new and big car. But Paul was still wrong. "Can you stop the car in front of the steps?" the boy asked. The boy ran up the steps and after a while, the boy came back with his lame younger brother. He held his younger brother tightly and pointed to the car: "Paul's elder brother sent him the car, someday I will send you a new car, too. Then you can go to see the beautiful Christmas ornaments which was hanged in the window."

 

没有评论:

发表评论