2012年6月26日星期二

The old woman share dorm with us

If you like travel, you will know about the youth hotel. It is nice and cheap (Diablo iii Gold). I like travel and I will choose the youth hotel. There have different price of the hotel, if you only want to have one bed, you can choose the dorm and share the room with other people, it will makes you think about the time of school. I think there have many people don't have dorm anymore when they are finished study. And I think it will be funny, you are talk about the experience about the trip. You are from different cities and live in the same room. Before I live I still think about maybe this is not convenience and safe. But when I in it, I think about I should not worry about this. One time when I stay in the youth hotel, there have an old woman share dorm with us. We are young people but the old woman, the woman says: I have enough time and I am retired. I asks her spend how long time on the trip. She says: I spend one month. I will spend more time at the next year. I say: you are good; you know how to enjoy life and share room with us. You have a good mind. She says: dorm is cheaper and I like with youth people. And I can get more information about trip. If I living in other hotel. I don't have to change talk with other people. This is why many people like live in youth hotel. It makes all the people like a family.

没有评论:

发表评论