2012年6月24日星期日

I like to see the blue sky and white cloud alone

I like quietly look at the blue sky and white clouds alone (Diablo 3 Gold). I like quietly listen to the music alone. I like to listen to the light melody and the endless sorrow. I like quietly to read a book, the long text and the deep sigh. I like to walk in the wind alone and listen to the voice of the wind, deep and shallow. I uesd to walk in the night, on the horizon, and I like to look up the sky, and it is just a simple joyful. I walk in the empty alley, and the wind is blowing. It blows her icy cold tears. It changes the full of wounds into the dowry of fallen leaves. I looked up at the sky, the sky is gray, I still like the silence. I close my eyes, counting the parting; it is like a scene curtain. Once I used to cold, and I used to look at the world coldly. Thought it will be forgotten by me one day. But once the wall fells, I laughed, I know that is the power of love. My heart should be an origami fold the folding turn left turn right. Not to break out the beautiful shape just want to better hide. And then I know how my hearts deep in my heart will. Regardless of resurrection will not stand in the open air for people to watch. Because that will only be trampled. And there is no pity.

没有评论:

发表评论