2012年6月19日星期二

Write to the old friend

Is it right? There is a heaven and you won't be lonely. So you can feel the warm and bright (Diablo iii Power Leveling). Is it right? There is only across an autumn wind between heaven and the world. So you turn back and with a smile. Let the memory only leave the smile face in the photo get yellow. Is it right? You are in heaven dream of Hongkong. So you go there at night. You forget in the heaven in the following, there has the man's world. And there has a miss hearting waiting. I wish the heaven also has the winter. I know that it is cold. You will know that you should go back home. For those looking to eyes, which is full of worries and sadness. Again and again, I look up to the sky. I want to find your constellation. But at the night, I don't see anything, and there are only some of the deep eyes. It is like you think, you are full of wise eyes. But now, and you leave. You went so quietly. Are you afraid of waking the dream of night or you don't want to go so distressed. You said before; smile is the eye of the happy life. Now I promise you that I will live happy for you. And I will use out your love and smile which you leave. Perhaps this is fate. But I know, this is not the whole life.

没有评论:

发表评论