2012年8月6日星期一

If you forget the love

I wake up in the morning, and the day was cool (Diablo iii PowerLeveling). Perhaps, after the beginning of autumn already, in late September, and it was already into this cold season.

For many things, it seems very good, but over time, we can see more clearly. Nothing can fool time validation. Along the way, we also have shed. It has been two years after all. It is different ground love. So no matter it is from which way, this affection for the ordinary people are really not easy. At last we broke up. I know that is life. He comes and I left. What you thought now is also not important to me.

Sometimes for love, we all have promise, and in the back we also really think we can't do it, so this kind of thing cannot be measured oath unchangeable, and it also can't judge. It can only show, when we say it out we each other was once sincere. So, we both need not too guilty.

You want to go, and I don't blame you. I said I will not go away from you anytime. I will protect and love you. If you are tried and want to some things, I will all depend on you. Your know you. At most time, your heart is full of weakness, but you also have to face a lot. I understand, I also not as good as you imagine. I also have my face difficulties to assume. I just didn't say with you. I hope to let you always think I'm good. Recently, I was troughs, and I had many satisfied things. I didn't want to tell you, because I just don't want to make you sad. We once said, no matter how the future is, we should go face and support together. Time goes slowly, by now, things won't be changed, and perhaps our heart is not the first of us.

Dear, anyway, I hope you are always the winner in the feelings.

You want to go, so the only thing I can do is to give you the last love to let go of my hand.

没有评论:

发表评论