2012年8月2日星期四

Why there is always happen so many unhappy things

And I feel so happy that we can spend the happy times forever and I think that if we can have a understanding with us (D3 PowerLeveling), we won t argue with each other I don't want to be angry with you, and I will cherish our love. Participants also filled out a survey to reveal whether they practiced self-deception and then answered some additional questions about mood, extraversion, and whether they enjoyed the comedian. Is it possible mosquitoes prefer some people over others? Yes they do, says Dr Cameron Webb from West mead Hospital's department of medical entomology in Sydney. And although the reasons behind their preferences are far from certain, it's likely to do with the chemicals in our breath and on our skin. Why the difference? Female mosquitoes are primarily attracted to our body heat and the carbon dioxide we breathe out, which indicate we are warm-blooded animals with the blood they need to develop fertile eggs. So the more carbon dioxide we emit, the more attractive we are to females looking for a protein hit. Larger people tend to emit more carbon dioxide than smaller people, as do pregnant women and those who exert themselves. I will try my best to stop his job, he should give it up and do not do it anymore I hope, he needs to think that what he really needs. And I am afraid I can t stop his behavior, maybe he is also very helpless and do not find something to do, and I want to tell him that it is bad, please don't do this.

没有评论:

发表评论