2012年8月1日星期三

I am bothered by the rainy day

Those days the weather is very bad, it rains all day (Diablo 3 PowerLeveling). The rainy day has last for a week. Today I feel so cold. I do not like rainy days, especially which last for several days. I cannot endure with this, because cold will make me get uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel the weather is like people's temper, it changed frequently and uncontrolled. Even if you had seen the precast the day before, it would surprise you either, it will change. So I take umbrella every day wherever I go. If it is a hot day, I can use it to against the intensive sunshine; if it is a rainy day, it can realize its primary dream as to be an umbrella. So, to compare with the cold and hot weather, I like spring the most. I like its mild sunshine and wind, not too cold or too hot. It is very gentle. And flowers are blooming in this wild season, so the weather is so taste and fresh. Nature has mysterious power, people called this uncanny workmanship. I guess anyone would be attracted by its natural beauty. So when I was annoyed by the bad weather comes from the nature, I will think for its beautiful days, the gentle spring. I will tell myself it will be good soon, the bad days will go one day. I should enjoy my life every day, so I cannot let the weather to influence my temper to be changeable like the uncontrolled weather. 

没有评论:

发表评论