2012年8月7日星期二

It was in 2042, I will do this

It is 2012 now, in 30years, it was in 2042 (Diablo iii Gold). At that time, I was 50 years old.

Get up in the morning, I am tired of stretch. Press Down the pink button on the head, my robot secretary" Lele No. 15" walk through the door, a hand holding a breakfast, a hand holding my clothes. After breakfast, I sat on the spacecraft to my company, it called Uranus" Wu Han" Micro Software Limited company. I am the president of the company. Our company's employees are all robots; they came from all parts of the galaxy. This is our most advanced products" TBHWEH" that was small and portable computer. The galaxy is the most advanced computer; it was only the palm that is so big. Then, the robot" Lele No. 15" remind me of the black hole, to West Silva star, we sat on the spaceship at the speed of 2 billion kilometers speed reached the West Silva star. Today we mainly want to talk about how to make the entire planet of people, we can use the product of Microsoft Corp, and we should use our strength to prove that our goods are credible. To the hotel, I found it was riotous with color purple vegetables, cabbage, carrot and red green cucumber, these are all non-pollution vegetables, I will put the vegetables to go up to the earth, let everybody eat the delicious vegetables.

At this time," Lele No. 15" reminds me of that it is time to the Jupiter; we embark on a new journey.

 

 

没有评论:

发表评论