2012年7月31日星期二

Respect is the thing that money can't buy

There was a rich man is rich, but do not get the respect of others (Diablo iii PowerLeveling), for this he ten distressed, every day he was wondering how to get everyone's respect. He was walking in the street, to see the street has a ragged beggar, he thought the opportunity came, and the beggar broken bowl lost a sparkling gold. Who knows the beggar head also does not carry the ground is still busy catching lice, millionaire was angry, said:"he's blind! Did not see I will give you a gold coin?"The beggar is still not looking at him, said:"give your thing, not happy can take it back."Millionaire bate act on impulse in handling things up, and throwing ten coins in beggar 's bowl, thought he must be lying to myself this time. But unexpectedly, beggar or ignore. Rich gas almost to jump up:"I will give you ten gold coins; you see I was a rich man, at least you respect me, a thank you for never."The beggar drowsily replies:"money is your thing, do respect you is my thing, this is not to force."Rich:"so I'll give you half of my property, can you respect me?"The beggar turned a pair of eyes looking at him:"give me half of the property, that I am not as rich as you? Why should I respect you?"Millionaire more urgently:"good, I will all his property to you, that you may be willing to respect me."The beggar laughed:"you will all give me, then you become a beggar, and I became a millionaire, what I respect you!"

没有评论:

发表评论