2012年7月31日星期二

Flax is full of very beautiful blue flowers

Flax was in full blossom (Diablo iii Gold). It is full of very beautiful blue flowers. Flowers were soft as a moth's wings. The sun shone on the flax body, rain and fog moisturizes it. This is as if the child has been washed a lot, my mother got a kiss, so that they become lovelier. Linen is also the case.

"People say, I have grown too good," the flax said, "and I am beautiful and long, I can be woven into the cloth. This is how lucky, I would be sure that is the luckiest man! the sun can make you happy! Rain taste how good, how people feel fresh and I was lucky sub-field; I was among the most fortunate of all things! "

"Right!" Fence post. "You do not understand this world, but we understand that our body looks and restrained!" So they are pessimistic voice to creak princess.

"No, the song children did not finish it!" Flax said. "Tomorrow morning the sun will come out, the rain will make people happy. I could hear in the growth of voice, I can feel my flowering, I am the most fortunate of all creatures!"

But one day, people walked to the head upon her linen, and put it to pull out the roots from the soil. It hurt. It is placed in the water, as if people take it drowned. Then it was on the fire, and if people want to roast dead. This is really terrible!

 

没有评论:

发表评论