2012年7月24日星期二

I love my nephew so much

I will buy many things for you and I will take you to the zoo (Diablo iii Gold), because you like the pandas, and you will see the real panda in the zoo. I know you like many animals, zoo have so many animals, and you will happy to see this .when he said that to me, he wants me to go his place when he leave me, but if my illness is not getting well, I will never go and I will not make friends too, but I can t imagine that when he leave in that house there is just me in that empty house, I may feel so lonely and at night I can t fall asleep without him, I think she is so bad looking, I don't want to stay with her together, I just want to say something that when we are in deep thought, next week we will go to the college school and we ma have the short staying, and I will take something to her and then we are in depart, every day when I smile but it doesn't tell you that I am happy but I still have a lot of things I need to do and I have many unhappy thing in my mind, no one can really understand me, so when I am in another place, then I will find that I am happy, but I really want to live and work with my parents.

没有评论:

发表评论