2012年7月23日星期一

Waiting for ten thousand years, if there has love to be compensation

Missing is a sadness which is revealed with happiness (Diablo iii Gold). It is the disconsolate which is filled with sweet. The miss is the memory for the yesterday and even the hope for the future.

The miss is in the rain. The hazy view can easier to draw the emotion of miss, and can more easily to reveal the beauty of the miss. The woman poem in American says that: waiting for ten thousand years is no long, if there has love as the compensation.

Love you is the luck which I have been looking for you foe thousands of hundreds times in my last life. Maybe I have owe you a glass of water's kindness, maybe I have owe you a pair of flower's given, maybe I have owe you the kindness of just a glimpse of smell, but after all I have owe you my emotion. In the escaping, I don't want to escape, in the struggling, I don't want to struggle, owe for you I willing to limit my freedom.

The side of the river has proved the thick of my love. The words of love have appeared in my eyes. It has fly to your around with miss and has through thousands miles. The ripple of love, you couldn't refuse, just as I dare not want to refuse you.

 

没有评论:

发表评论