2012年7月8日星期日

There is a single, only to wait for a person

There is a single, only to wait for a man (Cheap Diablo 3 Gold), wait the Mr. right. He is not doesn't want to say goodbye to single, does not want to be always a single, only for that feeling, that love, and for that person be in the heart all the time, and would still choose to live alone.

Lonely thing for everyone, is the heart of a rib. Want to say goodbye to the single, bid farewell to loneliness, but in addition to that one, we prefer to choose holding hands with loneliness, and rely on loneliness.

City lights are still on, never rest, neon lights shining out of my loneliness. Get used to wandering in the city's high streets and back lanes, except the long shadow towing back of the body, nothing with me. Actually, very lonely, very afflictive, watching everyone else in pairs of walking together holding hands, how can the lonely heart not to float to the surface trace of waves, but for that person, that I would like to use the life time to protect the man, I am willing to keep alone, guarding the loneliness.

Sitting quieting in the cold stone floor, cold, pass though the heart of bone. Lit a cigarette, and suck up the smoke a time, the smoke gets in my eyes, yellow street lamps shone my lonely, looking at the lone shadow on the ground, I smile bitterly. In addition to the cigarette in my hand, who can realize my trembling lips? In addition to this bleak night, what else can hide my loneliness?  

没有评论:

发表评论