2012年7月11日星期三

I hate this world

The way of life, there is always a lot of ups and downs (Buy Diablo iii Gold).Why in this world, there is always so much pain. Is that person is alive really is just a game? I hate the world; I hate the corruption of this world, I hate my family broken, I hate I didn't treasure for the true love. What people should be alive, why the world is so dark? Life is like a game? Always decadent lived? And how do I live? Is this world really doing not contain my existence? This world has lost confidence in me. I really love you can only wait until our last goodbye? Or will I choose to give up? Does the family have childhood laughter; will slowly have been broken until the family collapse? Is this love not to each other, we will have been slowly broken until separated from each other. Do every day now only cannabis alcohol and cigarettes to accompany me to spend, this kind of life to continue for how long? Because of the destiny let me pain Miss have love, or the world don't need me anymore? Everyday I tell my heartfelt wishes, is there really no one can understand my mind? Repeated every day lived a life of the day before; do I really want to hate the world, this kind of life? I Get up in the morning to start smoking, drinking, forcing myself to forget you have to leave me messages every day. Every evening, squatting on the West Street intersection, just to be able to see you appear in front of me. I Sit all day by the music of play this music, no one can know just for my dream. Every day thinking about where to go, but it was the way I chose TM to know only me. Here all day and familiar roof looked down, I wish I was a bird to be light of heart from care to fly? When to think of every day in this society is not in the dark, maybe no one can accompany me to walk.

没有评论:

发表评论