2012年7月16日星期一

The true love has no reason

  Actually, I've always stood behind you (Diablo iii PowerLeveling), but after you turned when I moved down the body, the distance between breaths, you can't see me. Anyone can make u smile or cry, but it takes a special person to make u smile when your already have tears in your eyes. When keeping the ambiguity with you, I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose it. When you believe you can do it and you can face the things, you will find things are not difficult, others can do it, of course, and you can also. When you can explain why you like someone, it's not love. Cos real love never has explanation, you just love someone without reason. It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. When you have determined to be a happy person, first you must be strong. I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you. When the words 'I love you' were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. However love is too short and it has wings to fly. If you don't pay all attention, it will go.

没有评论:

发表评论