2012年7月3日星期二

I told stories to my mom every night

In the evening, after I washed my face and feet and I was ready to go to bed (D3 Gold). But after a while, I have not seen my mom came in. so I shouted:" mom, what are you doing? Why you are not still gone to bed to sleep?" my mom answered to me: "baby, you sleep first, I need to wash clothes and after I finish wash, I will go to bed. Good night, Baby!" After I heard this I cannot sleep in the bed. I know my mom work from dawn to night every day and she cooks and does housework or our family and she will do the business. She will help me learn the study after I finish school. Sometimes she will help my classmate's questions. My mom does so many things every day, and I know she is very hard. Now she is still hard to wash clothes for me so late. I cannot help her a bit and I feel ashamed, because every time I wear clean clothes and I never know how to cherish. I remember once, my mother gave me clean clothes, but when I drink soup and the soup spilled over clothes, and my mom gave me other clothes. After that I must cherish the fruits of labor mother. So I get up and I got a story book and I walked out of the bedroom and said to his mom:" Mom, I can't sleep, I read the story to you and you won't feel tired, ok?" Mom smiled and said I was a sensible child.

没有评论:

发表评论