2012年7月5日星期四

Loneliness is not innate

The heart is like the rock (Diablo 3 Gold). It also can have the hole that can be drilled by water.

If you love her, let your love surround her like the sunshine. Please make her freedom.

I want you to know. There is a man in this world is always waiting for you. No matter what time and no matter where you are, anyway, you know, there is always such a person.

If men know that you love him, he won't say he love you, because he is in the upper hand. Only they don't have enough confidence, they will say to the woman: "I love you".

If I were a tear in your eyes, I would fall down on your face and gently slide in your lips. Because I want to kiss you, if you are a tear in my eyes, I will not cry in this life, because I am afraid to lose you.

I love you not because who you are, but because I love the feeling I am with you.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Loneliness is not innate, but by the moment when you fall in love with a person! When you love a person you won't feel painful. Love a person may be an abundance of pain. But he gave me the happiness. It is also the world's biggest happiness!

I thought that love can overcome everything. But no one knows sometimes it has no strength. I thought that love can fill the regret of life. However, it makes me more regretful. But it is love. In the moon, the love continuously showed again and again.

Your heart is my cape and ends of the earth. I can't go further. We go to the ends of the world together in this lifetime. We not wander half of the earth, but company in our life.

When I fall in love with you, I just enjoy the taste of missing, the bitterness of being separated and even the endless acquisitiveness. Why did you every move let me so goosebumps? Why do I always worry time flies and I can't be with you with a lifetime?

Love is never a piece of thousand. It has never been forsaken and it has never been hurt.  Love is a kind of experience.

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

In this world precious things are very few, so it is only you.

没有评论:

发表评论